- Romaine Lettuce chopped
- Green Peppers chopped
- Cucumbers chopped
- Tomatoes chopped
- Cooked Bacon chopped
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg per person
- Feta Cheese or whatever cheese you prefer
- Homemade Croutons – see recipe here
- 2 Tbsp Dry Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 C Light Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast per person
Take the chicken breasts and put them in a storage bag along with Cajun seasoning, vinegar and olive oil for a few hours to marinate. Once done grill on a foreman grill or in a frying pan.
Put the Romaine lettuce on the plate and top with the rest of the veggies and bacon. Slice the egg and place on the side. Croutons and cheese on top. Slice the chicken and place on another side. Enjoy! Make sure to use our Homemade croutons recipe for a fun addition to the salad!